Old 11-04-2011, 10:11 PM
New User: cough cough

Smile Hello :]

Hi! I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself a bit before crying to everyone :P So I'm Elizabeth, I'm 21, go to York U in Toronto, studying political science. I'm from Mississauga but moved to England as a young girl and moved back about 4 years ago to Barrie. I now live with my boyfriend. My sister is my best friend. I love the snow despite how many people complain about it :P And hopefully this winter I will learn how to snowboard!

I've struggled with depression and anxiety since I was a child. Not sure why or even what is wrong. I've tried numerous doctors and therapists and drugs. I'm about to give up. Trying is so much harder than just accepting it. I tried to go to a support group in my area but had a panic attack in the parking lot.

Basically, I'm here because I have nowhere to turn. I have no idea what makes me this way or why it won't stop. I have no friends, no family to talk to. I can't even explain to a doctor how I feel. So I'm hoping that meeting some of you will help me understand. And also I love people. I'm a great listener and always there if someone needs me, so feel free to drop me a line :] I hope to talk to you around the forum!
Old 11-19-2011, 06:01 PM

Default Sounds Familiar...

Struggled since I was young, too, and I recall things were pretty bad when I was your age... just remember the wise words of the great actor/philosopher/superhuman Rob Schneider: "You can Do It!!"

note: Please read above quote in a poor Cajun accent for full effect
Old 12-04-2011, 07:10 AM

Every thing happens for a reason. life puts you down, only so you can get back up for the better things. Live life, forgive and forget.You can't change the past on what you should have done, but you can change the present and future on what you do and what you will do. Remember "I'm not what I've done; I'm what I've overcome" and you have overcome lots