Thread: Hello :]
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 10:11 PM
New User: cough cough

Smile Hello :]

Hi! I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself a bit before crying to everyone :P So I'm Elizabeth, I'm 21, go to York U in Toronto, studying political science. I'm from Mississauga but moved to England as a young girl and moved back about 4 years ago to Barrie. I now live with my boyfriend. My sister is my best friend. I love the snow despite how many people complain about it :P And hopefully this winter I will learn how to snowboard!

I've struggled with depression and anxiety since I was a child. Not sure why or even what is wrong. I've tried numerous doctors and therapists and drugs. I'm about to give up. Trying is so much harder than just accepting it. I tried to go to a support group in my area but had a panic attack in the parking lot.

Basically, I'm here because I have nowhere to turn. I have no idea what makes me this way or why it won't stop. I have no friends, no family to talk to. I can't even explain to a doctor how I feel. So I'm hoping that meeting some of you will help me understand. And also I love people. I'm a great listener and always there if someone needs me, so feel free to drop me a line :] I hope to talk to you around the forum!