View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Active User: Feeling Good

Default Hope for Acne & Rosacea Sufferers

The microscopic skin parasite HUMAN DEMODEX MITES are responsible for most ACNE and ROSACEA skin disorders. All of us have microscopic mites which live in our eyelash follicles. These serve a valuable purpose though I wish I didn't know about it.
The ones that infest the facial skin are problematic. These are diagnosed by going to dermatologist and having tiny scraping sample of skin taken and placed under microscope. There are many remedies out there and you would have to research these. On a natural medicine level Mediterranean-based essence of oregano oils are the best. It must be grown in the Mediterranean. Do research on these as well. Use some sort of carrier oil such a coconut, grapeseed, almond or even a high grade olive oil (though it is thick for cooking) put a few drops of oregano oil in it, stir, then apply to face. If in hair too then do scalp as well. These things live in the hair follicles and cause infections which appear to be pimples. Often, in acne, they look like whiteheads. Of course you must do frequent applications over time.

Remember you were infected by someone else so lovers, spouses, children and so on will need to do the treatment as well. Change pillow case every 2 days too. You will come to enjoy the freshness having clean pillow cases and you will become accustomed to the scent of oregano oil. I take several drops per day under the tongue as well to manage internal fungus which we all have too. It is unbelievable strong tasting but i became used to it and have been doing this for years now.
The oregano oil is very strong and will take some time to become used to it. DO NOT GET IN THE EYES. Did this accidentally once and it burned for over an hour though there is no physical damage done.

I had terrible acne when a teenager but did not know about this. Just in case, because I rub cheeks with a lot of folk in greetings (am French heritage and affectionate), I regularly put oregano oil on my face to prevent infection from someone else. Do the research and do not allow some company to make huge amounts of money off of you by convincing you to purchase extravagant creams and lotion remedies.

Last edited by Emmana; 12-26-2010 at 11:04 PM.