View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 12:13 AM
New User: cough cough

Default I think I'm losing my mind!!!

I have been battling depression since I was 15 I was diagnosed with bipolar and I have tried every type of medication there is. about 7 or 8 years ago I stopped taking my medication and it was working but recently the last couple weeks I have been so depressed that I don't think I can manage much longer. I moved from nova scotia to be closer to my family in Winnipeg but that seems to have back fired on me and I think that is when I started feeling depressed again.

I find that I am starting to really hate myself I feel like I am all alone and that I don't have anyone. I use to battle suicidal thoughts on a regular basis and now they are all coming back. I just can't handle my life anymore and I feel that since my own father doesn't really even appreciate that I am back in my home town that maybe he would be better off with out in the world it's not like it would really matter he was never in my life anyway so I don't think it would make much of a difference.
I feel so empty especially this weekend. I am scared and I don't know what there is left out there for me life is just getting hard and I don't think I can cope anymore.