Old 09-01-2011, 03:55 PM
New User: cough cough

Unhappy Depressed, on medication, Anxious, Lonely and Tired..

Where do I begin..
I was recently given a script of 10mg of Cipralex and I don't feel like myself at all.

I feel "out of it" and tired. I only just started taking the pills for 6 days. I feel anxious still and don't want to do anything. I am nervous. I never thought I would need to go on medication! I am scared that this drug will change me and who I am. In my past I have been mistreated by people, those whom I loved and trusted, my job does not pay enough for me to live a decent life and all I have is my BF and my pets. Bless them. Yes I have my parents too,Bless them, but they have problems of their own...my mother has bi-polar and my dad is depressed too but will never admit it...I have no friends. I feel so lonely, and every time I go on stupid social network sites like FaceBook, I get depressed even more. Everyones life is so perfect and happy and exciting, while I sit here and collect dust. I feel left behind and lonely. I even have had suicidal and dark thoughts. My brain does not shut off...keeps going and going and I can't sleep at nites. I just feel so tired. What's the point of getting out of bed? Nothing exciting happens to me. And what, with no friends, what's the point of even bothering trying to meet people. I want to be "me" again. I want to be happy and feel delighted living on this planet. But I just can't shake it off... I can't stop the never-ending sadness and empty-ness I feel...

Any postive thoughts from anyone I appreciate. I am reaching out and need to know there is help somewhere out there Is anyone else on Cipralex?