HealthPost.ca - Health Forum Canada

HealthPost.ca - Health Forum Canada (/)
-   Mens Conditions (/forums/mens-health/mens-conditions/)
-   -   Lump on testicle (/forums/mens-health/mens-conditions/1074-lump-testicle.html)

Harleyquinn 09-23-2009 04:55 PM

Lump on testicle

Hey guys, I thought i'd come here before going into a doctor, because I was hoping someone else may have had a similar experience, or can offer advice.

I found a little pea sized lump on my right testicle a long time ago(1-2 years) I thought nothing of it, until recently when I decided to check out testicular cancer articles.

I became extremely worried and anxious about whether or not I may have it, and I was just wondering what you guys think.

Of the main symptoms found in Testicular cancer, I only seem to have 1-2..
[LIST][*]painless lump on a testicle[*] feeling of heaviness or aching in the lower abdomen (stomach area) or scrotum [*] pain or discomfort in a testicle or in the scrotum [*] swelling of a testicle or change in the way it feels [*] abnormal sensitivity (either numbness or pain) [*] blood in semen [*] general weak and tired feeling [*] lumbago - lower back pain [*] build-up of fluid in the scrotum or tunica vaginalis, known as a hydrocele[*] A burning sensation, specially following physical activity. [*] sexual withdrawal [*] loss of sexual activity or interest [/LIST]
Out of that list, the only thing I have is the mass.

There is also something about having sensitive breasts, could be a symtom of it, and I've had that since grade 7(I'm first year college now) So I don't think it's related?

Anyways, only 1 symptom, and when I did the self exam I couldn't find it, unless I move stuff way around. I have to move my testicle into a position which the cords and stuff aren't blocking the little mass.

What do you guys think?
By the way, the reason I didn't leap into my car to go asap was because I have agoraphobia. I'm unable to leave the house. But I'm definitely gonna book an appointment if you all think I should.

bobs69 03-18-2011 10:30 PM

lump

I have one too. It took a couple years to work up the courage to get it checked. Then years later to decide again that I wasn't completely confident in the cough and finger. I insisted on getting an ultrasound.

Turns out it's normal and usually happens on the left side. It was referred to as a "veracous vein".

Get it checked.

yzriel 08-01-2011 03:21 AM

there are lots of medicines that can help you to reach it out have you hear about provacyl i think i can help yuo check it out here:http://provacylreview.com/