Thread: Lower pains
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 04:37 AM
Experienced User: Healthy

Because I have neuropathy I have back and hip pain often. I have a hospital type bed that has motors to lift the head and foot area and on nights that the pain in my back or feet is bad I go and sleep in the spare room on the hosp bed. It was given to me but I know you can get them often for cheap in the local classifieds. I have seen many here for 400 bucks and less. I would like to put two of them in my bedroom for both of us to sleep on because I find the mattress the best so as soon as I find a model that matches the one I have and is cheap enough I am going to get it and do it. I am so used to my king size bed as far as room to move but I think the two hosp style ones will make a king size when put together anyway. My boyfriend likes the mattress too so he is up to the idea as well. I would try one before you attempt to buy one tho just in case you don't like it but the one I have takes pressure off certain areas just because you can adjust little bits here and there on different nights when you need to.