Old 05-10-2009, 08:57 PM
New User: cough cough

Default Could she be pregnant?

Hi,

Alright, i'll start off by saying i'm only 16, and I am very nervous that my girlfriend may be pregnant. About 2 days ago we were having sex, I wore a condom however.. it didn't help. We were both quite in the mood and she didn't want me to withdraw, so thinking I was still wearing the condom I "went" inside of her, and when we stopped we noticed that the condom had fallen off.

We immediately went to the local drugstore and bought the Plan B pill (morning after pill) and she took it.

As I said it's only been 2 days after we had sex, I am extremely nervous and cannot focus on anything nor get any sleep. She has been telling me she has headaches and she feels dizzy, I don't know what to do.

Please help me, give me all your feedback/advice and no need to "sugarcoat" it. I want a straight answer, no matter how scary it is.

When is the earliest sign that she could be pregnant? Note: She is not on birth control.

Please help.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:35 PM

Default re: Is she pregnant?

Well first of all, you did the right thing by immediately getting the Plan B pill. Essentially, this will likely take care of things so to speak. However, unfortunately you will have to wait a few weeks before being able to know if she is in fact pregnant. Try not to stress too much in the meantime, this won't help anything at this point. Be there for her, if she is stressed and for now the both of you will have to play the waiting game. Figure out when her next menstrual cycle is due and if it ends up she is late-then that is the time to do the pregnancy test and know for sure.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:38 AM

Default Salon de coiffure

Salut à tous les membres de ce forum ,

En premier lieu , donnez-moi l'occasion de vous montrer mon appréciation pour toutes les formidables informations que j'ai retrouvées sur cet agréable forum de discussions .

Je ne suis pas assuree d'être au bon section mais je n'en ai pas trouvé de meilleur.

J'habite à Atlin, usa. J'ai 34 années et j'élève 6 agréables enfants qui sont tous âgés entre neuf ou 13 ans (1 est adoptée ). J'aime bien beaucoup les animaux et je fais de mon mieux de leur donner les accessoires pour animaux qui leur rendent l'existance plus diversifiée .

Merci à l'avance pour toutes les formidables délibérations dans le futur et je vous remercie de votre compréhension pour mon français moins qu'idéal : ma langue de naissance est le vietnamien et je fais de mon mieux de m'enseigner mais c'est très complexe !

A +

Arthru
Old 05-06-2011, 03:33 PM

You should say her to eat chocolates and all high potency food.[url=http://www.beddingtons.com/]bedding[/url] It is also helpful in controlling birth. A tablet called Cytotec is also helpful in controlling birth but use it after a week.

Last edited by tyson; 05-07-2011 at 05:14 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:54 PM

it's been 2 years since this was posted. i was wondering, did she become pregnant?
Old 09-22-2011, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwearsneakers View Post
it's been 2 years since this was posted. i was wondering, did she become pregnant?
HEHEHE Nice reply
Old 10-06-2011, 02:10 AM
Active User: Feeling Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayfitgethealthy View Post
HEHEHE Nice reply
Liked your response! Well, until we get a post here, girl's pregnancy remains a mystery.