Old 12-07-2009, 03:35 PM
New User: cough cough

Default Good high calorie food?

Hi, I've been more active recently and been dieting. My weight has been steadily going down and when I reach my target BMI (21.5) I plan on gaining muscle weight.

First, what good high calorie food should I consume for easy energy conversion when I do cardio? I heard bananas are pretty good. Other good easily convertible source of energy?

Second, what should I eat more to develop my muscles? Proteins I suppose? I heard that egg white are good source of protein and as long as I don't eat the yolk, it should be pretty healthy. Any other source of protein?
Old 03-30-2010, 10:20 AM

Haha, 4 month after posting that, there is finally a reply. This board is so dead.

Well thanks for the reply. You'd be glad to know that I've already started to drink green tea like a month ago.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:46 PM

Thank you, there is a answer for everything here.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:10 AM
Active User: Feeling Good

Protein rich food is good for growth as well as repair.I think you must go for cereals,meat,milk that too at least 3 glasses a day.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:23 PM

Default Urgent please - what to do after not using anymore the botox treatment?

Hello you all, I truly have to ask you smth really crucial! I just stopped to inject myself botox , after years of treatments.Evidently you know why. So, in this new position, I should switch the botox with something else, I have a preference to a less dangerous invention, because if not my skin will drastically change not for good. I've been recommended to operate with a small device, a home spa which operates with a galvanic current and unique creams, when the producer that has patented it states that it affects on our genes and the procedure is not just for lifting the skin, but in addition it slows the process of aging from its origin. I am prepared to buy it by now, but I have to have your support initially, also if you know where I can buy it, so please let me know what you know about it and if you've ever tried it in the past.Do you know someone who has? I really thank you for your opinion.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:02 AM

Breakfast Cereals, Pasta, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Nut Spread, Cheese, Butter/Margarine, Whole wheat bread, Guacamole, Yogurt, Pure fruit juice, Bananas, Nuts, White meat (chicken)
Old 07-14-2011, 07:33 AM

Whole wheat bread and Breakfast Cereals For me
Old 07-28-2011, 10:39 PM

I only eat cereals and some fresh milk on breakfast and on lunch i eat some meats.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:33 AM

Eating good high calorie foods is beneficial in several situations and best for the good health. Dark chocolate is a nutrient and antioxidant packed food that is well worth the calories. high-calorie breakfast is the best for this.