Old 06-08-2011, 06:41 AM
New User: cough cough

Unhappy Pease read very important

alright, so im 19 years old , a year ago, i went to this party and some drug dealers didnt like me wanted me dead, anyways well my friend well fake friend as of now and not anymore ask me to do some ketamine i said sure, so i sniffed it i didnt feel anything so the drug dealer whispers in my fake friends ear, hes untouchable my ass,im well protected where i am from , so no one can harm me, anyways couple days go by and i start getting massive headaches, heart pains, massive muscle twitches, SMALLVIENS everywhere in my body penis, i mean every where,eregular heart beat, vision was getting kinda blurry and this kept on happenin for the past months, anyways i got my doctor to do some blood work he found out my muscle enzymes were 9000 and it was regular supose to be 200 normal, and they put a holter monter on me and couldnt find anything wrong, they did a CT scan of my brain found nothing,And I am Fearing to this day , im still getting those pains etc, and i know their breakin into my house... i was good for a while but now im starting these pains all over again how can a drug or something do this to you for this long and i know their keep feeding me and i get really fatigued and my family has same symtoms they dont belive me i tired asking them to move but they still dont believe me and they brought me to a mental health worker like cmon now... i know a chemist made this but what can it be and they know that i know whats going on, they dont even look at me nor my family but i know whats going on im really scared for death , comming my way anyone i mean anyone who can help i beg you i pray to god every night and sometimes even cry my self to sleep living with these pains my doctor thinks im fine i even get light headedness, dizzyness i dont smoke pot nor drink no smokes HELP ME PLEASE GUYS and i forgot to add my whole skin is drying out as well, in my feet and my hands this never happened to me in my life i mean never this is really screwed up im scared for my life....

Last edited by iCoody; 06-08-2011 at 06:43 AM. Reason: forgot to add something