HealthPost.ca - Health Forum Canada

HealthPost.ca - Health Forum Canada (/)
-   Diabetes (/forums/diseases-conditions/diabetes/)
-   -   diabetes makes you more powerful and succsessive . (/forums/diseases-conditions/diabetes/2128-diabetes-makes-you-more-powerful-succsessive.html)

awais 04-30-2011 06:42 AM

diabetes makes you more powerful and succsessive .

the best way to control your diabetes and save yourself from aftereffects of diabetes speacially for males is to do jim as i do 2 hours daily it will improve your lean weight lowdown your blood pressure systolic and diasysolic increase your strenght increase your sexual power improve ur diet habits and your working abilities i am juvinile diabetic from age of 8but i am more stronger more healthier than a normal person i achieved many goals with this disease and compete with normal person in studies and in games so i think u people and every one who have this problem get good health with these tips thx

SteveRayan 09-28-2011 02:13 AM

Yes i do agree with this that the gym and fitness training it increases your stamina and powers specially foe the diabetic patient.So let me advice you all that if you have diabetes then you must have to engage your self with exercise and activities.
[url=http://franchisesforsales.multiply.com/journal]Franchises for Sale[/url]

AnitaGullett 01-28-2013 04:14 AM

Hello awais,
I agree with your tips for diabetes patients.