Old 05-10-2008, 07:24 AM
New User: cough cough

Default anxiety cure!

later in my adult life i don't know for what factor, that i had this anxiety. i'm anxious in terms of health problems. maybe i fear death. or i fear what illness could i have.

if i feel something in my self, i tend to read and search for related topics to answer my worries. but it seems this makes my anxiety worse. so i tried hard to stop.

today i hav, i think a new health issue, well i have back pain, but i cannot rule out this of someting, cause i have pms and now my period, and my brain again keeps telling me something..

we'll the last time that i had this severe anxiety was last year, i feel its the end of the world. but luckily i learned fromt this. too much worry can cause you other health related problems, a low self esteem and dealings with people who care and loved you.

the only cure i have was talking to someone and to a doctor, i consider comfortable talking about what i feel, and most of all talking to GOD.

a
Old 05-14-2008, 01:06 AM
Active User: Feeling Good

Anxiety definitely makes health issues worse, particularly with pain. When something is causing me anxiety, I can physically feel my back tensing up and knotting. I find I have to try to be aware of when this is happening and try to relax, take deep breaths, look at things from another perspective, or have a little quiet time.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:29 PM
Experienced User: Healthy

Hopefully you can find a way to ease the anxiety and avoid it in the future. I guess you mean that talking to a doctor helped in your case?

I think the remedies are probably different from person to person, and there may be something else that helps you too.

Good luck with finding your piece of mind.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:59 AM
New User: cough cough

I think meditation is helpful for treating anxiety.