Old 09-24-2010, 11:30 AM
New User: cough cough

Exclamation very bad back pain at 16 HELP

Sometimes whe my back is stiff and gets better throughout the day, i start walking, and sometimes my back like loses control and bends backwards, then for like 5 seconds it hurts so much and it makes me not wanna stand, I feel like falling to the ground. it really hurts. whats wrong with me? Ive been suffering from back pain since I was 12 years old, so 4 years. It all started when I went on a trampoline (the one where they buckle you in), I started doing flips, everything until, I pinched a nerve. Couldnt bend my back for 7 days. Ever since then Ive pinched my back nerve about 6 times. Now my back pain wont go away. Spme days it's good, other days I can't stand it. Need anything else to know, just say it and il edit my info. Thanks.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:14 PM
Active User: Feeling Good

Default back pain

Sometimes the old fashion remedies work best. Try sleeping on a firm mattress with a pillow between your knees/legs. Establish a set routine for sleeping. Don't drink or eat foods high in carbs or caffeine before bedtime. Drink warm milk or soothing decaf tea. Often NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflamatory drugs) help, but should be taken with something to eat to avoid stomach upset. Usually it takes more than one dose if you have chronic pain. Avoid prescription pain medication or sleeping pills; they just get you hooked and dependent and the need increases.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Active User: Feeling Good

Default Back Pain

Yes I agree with justin, you need to take some rest and consult with an experienced doctor.