Old 07-27-2009, 07:25 AM
New User: cough cough

Smile Facts about arthritis

hie people...lets share all facts about arthritis here, that we know can help people suffering from arthritis or educate or inform or just merely interest somebody.

Well ive got an interesting fact abt arthritis frm some site which ill post it here...

Even the dinosaurs had arthritis
Fossils show that even the dinosaurs had arthritis. Too bad arthritis didn't become extinct along with its ancient hosts. All types of arthritis have been described in our medical literature. The common denominator is that they result in the destruction of the cartilage (hyaline) that lines the end of the bones.
The remaining healthy cartilage cells try to heal the defect by proliferating and growing more cartilage. When they're not up to the task, scar tissue fills in. You, and the dinosaurs, end up in pain because the scar tissue is too spongy and cannot handle the weight so the bones start grinding together.

The dinosaurs could only suffer through the pain. We, on the other hand, benefit from our tremendous scientific advances. And, for those who need to manage the chronic pain of osteoarthritis, perhaps the most importance advance has been the discovery that the energy fields of the body are therapeutic.
BioResonance energy therapy provides safe, effective drug free relief for us. Maybe we'll even be the ones to outlive arthritis!
Old 07-09-2010, 07:55 AM

Arrow Arthritis can cause heart attacks

A Danish study has revealed that rheumatoid can lead to dangerous heart attacks especially for women. This is so because rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory disease and so those inflammatory substances keep moving across the body giving way to heart attacks.

Read more on how to combat arthritis through therapies at: [url]http://rheumatoidarthritissymptomsandtreatment.com/rheumatoid-arthritis-therapy/[/url]
Old 01-23-2011, 08:32 PM
Active User: Feeling Good

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekisner34 View Post
Arthritis is a joint disorder featuring inflammation. A joint is an area of the body where two bones meet.Exercise is important for healthy joints. Moving your joints daily helps keep them fully mobile. Strengthening the surrounding muscles helps support the joints.
Major reason for most arthritic conditions: EXCESS HIGH BODY ACIDS

Look up ALKALINE EATING. I am no longer crippled. Yeah!!
Old 01-24-2011, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekisner34 View Post
Arthritis is a joint disorder featuring inflammation. A joint is an area of the body where two bones meet.Exercise is important for healthy joints. Moving your joints daily helps keep them fully mobile. Strengthening the surrounding muscles helps support the joints.
You are describing osteoarthritis. There ae several types. In this type the cartilage erodes so bone grinds on bone. Trust me, increased exercise is not the answer.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:28 PM

Arrow Types of arthritis - there is not just one

Live long enough and you can pretty much count on developing arthritis: a touch of osteoarthritis, at the very least.

Arthritis ('arth' meaning joint, 'itis' meaning inflammation) isn't a one-note story or even a few variations on a single theme; it actually consists of more than 100 different conditions. These can be anything from relatively mild forms of tendinitis (as in 'tennis elbow') and bursitis to crippling systemic forms, such as rheumatoid arthritis. There are pain syndromes like fibromyalgia and arthritis-related disorders, such as systemic lupus erythematosus, that involve every part of the body. There are forms of the disease, such as gout, that almost nobody connects with arthritis, and there are other conditions - like osteoarthritis, the misnamed 'wear and tear' arthritis - that a good many people think is the only form of the disease.

True, many older people do have arthritis, but it's not just a disease of the old. Some forms of arthritis affect children still in diapers, while thousands of people are stricken in the prime of their lives. The common denominator for all these conditions is joint and musculoskeletal pain, which is why they are grouped together as 'arthritis.' Often that pain is a result of inflammation of the joint lining.

Inflammation is involved in many forms of arthritis. It is the body's natural response to injury. The warning signs that inflammation presents are redness, swelling, heat and pain. These are the same kinds of reaction the body has to a sliver in the hand, for example. When a joint becomes inflamed, it may get any or all of these symptoms. This can prevent the normal use of the joint and therefore it can cause the loss of function of that joint.
www.arthritis.ca

Again, people, instead of guessing based on extremely limited knowledge, please research the topic you wish to engage in if you do not have the condition or are not a medical professsional for some folk will take your advice and harm themselves.

Types of Arthritis:

Rheumatoid
Gout
Lupus
Reactive arthritis
Ankylosing spondylitis
Pseudogout
Fibromyalgia
Polymyalgia rheumatica
Psoriatic arthritis
Osteoarthritis

Some types of arthrits can be stopped in its tracks by eating a high alkaline balanced diet. Six years ago I was crippled by rheumtoid arthritis. I could not use the computer nor walk. It was very nasty. Now I walk for miles, do Tai Chi, use computer and garden again easily. As soon as I let the high body acids start creeping in, however, the inflammation, pain and stiffness begin again.

Last edited by Emmana; 01-24-2011 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Addition
Old 09-02-2011, 04:03 AM

Yeah... but I thing everyone who have a tendons might have that, even if the animals they could get that too. like what I've read awhile horse arthritis.. I'm just thingking that only people can have it but it's not.