Old 07-31-2009, 03:11 PM
New User: cough cough

Smile Great Advice on Anxiety/Depression

Hey Everyone!

I am new to this forum, but definitely not new to anxiety attacks! I am 20 years old, and have been dealing with anxiety for almost 15 years. How exhausting. But with that said, I have a lot of experience and knowledge and am very happy to share my experiences and advice with others to give them the knowledge and strength to continue on.

I personally find that YouTube has AMAZING anxiety blogs and advice and really makes you realize that you are NOT ALONE. You can check out my page at

[url]www.youtube/chantilliscious[/url]

In my anxiety videos, I have some great advice throughout them.

I like to know about other peoples anxiety so I can give specific advice regarding their SPECIFIC attacks.

I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you.

Take care,

Chantal

check out my youtube or respond here I do check my youtube very often though.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:07 PM

Smile what causes anxiety

hi chantal,

im also new to this forum. in fact im new to forums period! never before in this world's history have i posted anything online. phew, so i havent a clue what half of the abbreviations on this site stand for.

but theres one thing i know quite a bit about, and that is the human body and how it works with the forces of nature to bring about health of mind & body. i am not a doctor or health professional. i educate myself and i do not claim to know anything in general terms. i know what i understand to have learned thus far, and i will always be learning and formulating my understandings based on my current research findings. i believe that every individual is responsible for their own health on all levels, and that each person's body is unique in its own biochemistry.

our bodies have the intelligence and ability to heal themselves, especially when we provide them with the right conditions conducive to health and healing. their cellular communication network is continuously maintaining, correcting, and restoring its equilibrium through a state of well being known as homeostasis. when too many 'things' in our lifestyles interfere with these processes the cellular communication becomes muddled, and faulty messages get passed between cells in the various body systems, which in turn results in the wrong information being given to that organ or system (communication breakdown). at this point the body speaks and we hear it saying, 'help me, i'm in pain, i dont feel well, i cant cope, etc.'

so how does anxiety come into this in someone as young as five years old? well, that's another explanation for another day.

but first, i'd be interested to know what you think the contributing factors may have been in your situation, and whether or not you think its important to identify them for future coping strategies. thanks for making yourself acquaintable. sincerely, deborahanne.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:40 AM
Active User: Feeling Good

Hi Chantel,
How are you ? My name is Luis, I go by the Wellness Crusader. I'm here to share news about vitamin B12 and its connection with mental disorders. If you have a chance please visit the article at: [url]http://wellnesscrusader.wordpress.com/2009/11/29/could-b-12-curb-the-bipolar-epidemic/[/url]

Thank you!
Luis
Old 05-11-2010, 01:40 PM

Hi, I am new to using forums and I'm not quite sure what to do, but you are not alone. Anxiety can be treated. I was a sufferer for over 10 years and all I can say it took me that long to figure it out. I have my own story and if your interested please check my website listed.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:02 PM

Hi there,

I'm new to the forums as well. Thanks for the information Chantilliscious. I look forward to looking at your videos.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:59 PM

Hi.

I am new to this forum. I'm hoping it helps me deal with my anixety. I had a panic attack out of nowhere about 3 months ago. It was so bad that I had to go on medication because I was scared to leave my house. So far the medication has been helping, but I still experience physical symptoms. Does anyone else have this?? I'm hoping to only have to be on medication for a short period, but I worry about it recurring when I come off of it. Any good tips for coping with the physical symptoms??
Old 03-31-2011, 02:39 AM

I think you should see any doctor for the treatment of anxiety as it gets more severe by the passage of time if you don't take any medicine.

Last edited by Barrentine; 04-25-2011 at 12:12 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:09 PM

Default Acupuncture

Why don't you try acupuncture, I have treated many people w/anxiety. Most clients find that just after a few treatments their symptoms have improved.

Last edited by mycambridgehealth; 04-05-2011 at 03:11 PM.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:24 AM

Yeah you can try acupuncture but the exercise is the best and permanent solution to his.Diet counts a lot in getting rid of anxiety.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:19 AM

Default Re-

Hi guys. It’s a nice thread to read. I think that a person should not try to attempt acupuncture technique until he is expert in that because it can have adverse effect on your body if you start in a wrong way like Yoga so do not try until you are sure that you can do it all alone.