Old 09-19-2011, 09:06 PM
New User: cough cough

Default Pain in lower legs and other parts of body

I am nineteen years old, and 110 lbs. For the past two years I have not been gaining weight, my stomach has begun to hurt after eating, and most of all - I've developed pain in my legs.
Lately it has been getting worse. I try to stay active but after I run for only five minutes, my legs hurt so bad I have to stop. The pain feels as if it is in my bones of my lower legs. Sometimes my upper legs hurt too. In the past few days, my right upper jaw has begun to hurt as well as my left hip.
The pain in my lower legs is as if I am not getting enough blood to them, but it feels deep enough to be in the bones. It can't be my circulation because my feet get warm when it happens, and I lift my legs above my heart and it does not help. Sometimes it keeps me awake at night because the pain is so bad.

I'm scared to go into the Doctor because I live in a small town, am a student nurse for that Hospital, and I've been there a few times for extreme stomach pain and they did nothing.
I want to know if I should be taking this pain more seriously. Any suggestions?
Old 08-10-2012, 08:47 AM
Active User: Feeling Good

In my suggestion go and take the master check up, and you will see the master or health check up result whether its normal or not. Then you will take decision.